- R. Javadi, Z. Maleki, B. Omoomi, Local clique covering of graphs, Manuscript 2012. arXiv:1210.6965
Papers in Refreed Journals
A. Daneshgar, R. Javadi, B. Shariat Razavi, Clustering and outlier detection using isoperimetric number of trees, Pattern Recognition 46 (2013) 3371-3382.
- A. Daneshgar and R. Javadi, On the complexity of isoperimetric problems on trees, Discrete Appl. Math. 160 (2012) 116-131. preprint
- A. Daneshgar, R. Javadi and L. Miclo, On nodal domains and higher-order Cheeger inequalities of finite reversible Markov processes, Stochastic Processes and their Applications 122 (2012) 1748–1776. preprint
- R. Javadi and B. Omoomi, On b-coloring of cartesian product of graphs, Ars Combin. 107 (2012), 521-536. preprint
- R. Javadi and B. Omoomi, On the b-coloring of Kneser graphs, Discrete Math. 309 (2009) 4399-4408. preprint
- R. Javadi and B. Omoomi, Strategy of conflicts in game theory, Farhang va Andishe Riyazi 40 (2008) 47-62. (in Farsi) preprint
Books (in farsi)
- B. Omoomi and R. Javadi, Combinatorial games, Jahad Daneshgahi, 2010 (in Farsi).
- R. Javadi, TeX Tutorial, Amoozeshhaye Bonyadi, 2012 (in Farsi).
Papers in Conferences
- R. Javadi, Local Boolean rank of matrices and a new bollobas-type inequality in set systems. 44th Annual Iranian Mathematical Conference, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, 27-30 Aug. 2013.
R. Javadi, Z. Maleki, B. Omoomi, A variant of edge clique covering, International Conference on Discrete Mathematics and Computer Science, Beirut, Lebanon, 13-17 Nov. 2012.
- A. Daneshgar and R. Javadi. Isoperimetry problems on trees. International Workshop of Graph Coloring and its Application, Tiruchirappalli, India, 7-9 Aug. 2010. (Invited Speaker)
- B. Omoomi and R. Javadi. b-Coloring of Kneser graphs. 39th Annual Iranian Mathematical Conference, Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman, 24-27 Aug. 2008.
- R.Javadi and B. Omoomi. On the dominating coloring of graphs. 38th Annual Iranian Mathematical Conference, University of Zanjan, 3-6 Sep. 2007.
- B. Omoomi and R. Javadi. On the b-coloring of some special graphs, 21st British Combinatorial Conference. University of Reading, 8-13 July 2007.